Monday, December 14, 2009

Norma Kamali for Walmart




OK, where have I been? How did I let this slip past me? I had no idea Norma Kamali had a line at Walmart, and apparently her clothes have been in the stores since 08'. We all remeber her 80's collection with the humongous shoulder pads. Well, the shoulder pads are no longer, and the current collection offers casual affordable looks. I am no Walmart fan when it comes to their clothes, but I must admit the Kamali line is pretty darn adorable. Shop NK for Walmart


-The Style Maven


Photo Credit: Norma Kamali

2 comments:

  1. I agree the collection is amazing and one of few things that make me walk into a Walmart during this time of year. ( Except for the Wii being on Sale).
    I Show the piece on the TODAY show yesterday with her 35 dollar sleeping bag coat....really cool!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so funny! I just learned about this collection recently too. A friend was telling me it's really great and the quality is good too. I must check this out. Thanks for reminding me! xo

    ReplyDelete