Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Haute Holiday Hair







I don't know where the time went? All of a sudden it's November! Okay, so we have Thanksgiving, Christmas, and NYE around the corner; with that being said you must look HAUTE for all the holiday parties and what nots. Ladies I've compiled some of my favorite Haute Holiday Hair Tips.....here we go:

1) Fro Hawk: This hair style is not for everyone! You must be confident and a true curly girly like myself! I must say this is my staple hair dew for right now. Calling all my natural hair stylistas; you will definitely stand out with the Fro Hawk. To attain this look: twist the hair with a little leave in conditioner or your styler of choice, in the morning untwist & use two side combs and spike at the top with fingers. Voila! Ultra haute.

2) Classic Chignon: You can never go wrong with the perfect Chignon; it's classy and simplistic. You will need tons of bobby pins and hairspray or wax for those fly aways.

3) Big Curls: Another one of my favs; I guess you can tell I love big hair! The bigger the better, just as long as the outfit is simple. For me hair can be an accessory, so work it out! You'll need to roller set your tresses and tease, tease, tease. I'd rock this dew for NYE, would be haute. Get your Keri Bradshaw on!
4) Smooth Operator: Get those Chi flat irons out to achieve this look. Some of you ladies like straight sleek hair every now and again. Remember to use a heat protectant before flat ironing. This look is indeed sexy.
Happy Holidays to everyone and stay tuned for Haute Holiday Hemlines, the hair has to accompany an Ultra Fab outfit of course.

*Miz B

Photo Credit: Google

No comments:

Post a Comment