Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Ford Models??




Okay, as a professional model myself, I can no longer sit back and take this fiasco! I'm sure alot of you have seen ex-stripper, and video vixen & Kanye West girlfriend; Amber Rose. Word has it she has signed with Ford Models. ULTRA YIKES! What are we doing Ford?? This is a disgrace to all the Supermodels that have represented this agency. I need all industry peeps to follow the rules of fashion. Let's get back to basics, such as height requirement and healthy hair, skin, and teeth. Is the recession really this bad Ford? Maybe I should start over and swing from a pole; date a well known musician and then maybe I can get a couture campaign. Your thoughts fashion community- This is not hate peeps I'm merely stating the facts! Is Amber Rose America's Next Top Model?


*Miz B
photo credit: google

No comments:

Post a Comment